Wednesday 24 March 2010

In the 2WW again

I have fallen out with my CBEFM big time.

After refusing to acknowledge my increasing fertility despite my OPKs getting darker for a few days and then telling me I was ovulating when I already knew that, thank you very much, I turned on my monitor this morning to find it didn't even want to let me POAS! The cheek of it! It was so sure I still had peak fertility that it just showed off its stupid egg symbol without even giving me a chance. Hmpf.

Well, I thought that was a waste of a perfectly good opportunity to pee on something so I took an OPK instead, which was still positive. I seem to get very long surges. I'll get positive OPKs for about 3 or 4 days sometimes, even after I have already ovulated. That's caused me some confusing cycles. I'm pretty sure yesterday was my O day, my CM has dried up and the nasty O pain subsided.

Now I need to remember to add progesterone to my arsenal of TTC pills, potions and paraphernalia. I have such a terrible memory that I am paranoid about forgetting it. It's like checking your alarm clock eighteen times to make sure it's on when you have to get up extra-early in the morning. I keep jumping up and thinking, "Progesterone!!" I am so paranoid about forgetting it.

Anyone want to bet how many times I'm going to wake up in the night, panicking about whether I've forgotten it or not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment