Monday 16 August 2010

Happy Birthday, Natasha!



Two years ago today, Natasha made her safe arrival into the world. This little girl changed my life in so many amazing ways that I cannot even begin to explain them. Her birth undid all the bad memories from Angelica's birth and took away the block I'd always had left from that horrible experience. Her arrival showed me how amazing it is to watch siblings grow and learn from each other. Her arrival brought giggles and smiles to the whole family. It brought a gentler side to Angelica. It brought love to all of us. It brought so much to our family in so many ways.

My baby daughter is two today. I can hardly believe that two whole years have passed since that first day in hospital where she cuddled into my arms. She's been my little shadow ever since, a definite mummy's girl and full of love and kisses.

Her wild hair and cheeky grin make me giggle. Her blue eyes melt my heart and can get her out of any trouble she's found herself in. Her obsession with pointing out when someone has scored a goal when we are watching football and with animals that she has to announce at the top of her voice mark out her big personality. Her cuddles and hugs make everything better.

My cheeky little girl is everything to me, to her daddy, to her sister and even to the guinea pigs who come and look for her when she is closeby. One day we can explain to her how much she means to all of us. For now, I'm going to go and spend the rest of the day playing in her new playhouse with my girls and giving as many hugs as she will allow from her sentimental mother.



Happy Birthday, Cutie-Noo!

No comments:

Post a Comment